December 12, 2011

Silver Jubilee

Posted by Aly Alberta at 12:12 PM
Greetings everyone!!!

It's my 25th birthday!!!

Thanks God for those throughout years since 1986 until 2011...

Thanks for the paths that you have created to make me grown up...


Hopefully, there will be more great years to come...


Thanks God!!!


Thanks Dad!; Thanks Mum!; for loving me!!!


Dear brothers, you all are the most valuable person I ever had. Love all of you!!!


Dear Abeyohs, thanks for be with me during ups and downs. You are my soul; you are my guardian and you will be always my baby!!! Love you!!!


To all, thanks for having me as one of your friend. I feel great to have you all too...






Love and Hugs,

Birthday Girl...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Princess Diaries Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device