April 16, 2011

Kita hanya merancang...

Posted by Aly Alberta at 4:00 PM
Hi.. As my previous post, on number 2 mentioned that me & my bff will ngedate together-gether. But, the rain has postponed our plan to another date to be confirm later. Actually, plan ni dah lama kitorang discuss. Mengikut kepada semua jadual masing-masing, hanya hari ni je hari yang paling sesuai untuk kami bertiga keluar ngedate. Tapi, kita hanya merancang, Tuhan yang menentukan. Hujan rahmat turun sepanjang hari di semua tempat. So, agak tak best nak keluar kalau hujan kan. That is why we have to postpone our ngedate. We'll meet on May girls. Make yourself free on May!!!!

 they will be my lovely girlfriends forever!!


Another story to blown out, Kelantan FA vs Sabah FA tonight at SSMIV. And I will shut my mouth up until the full time because I'm with Harimau Muda A all the night tonight. Go More Harimau Go More!!!!!! Make some victory again!!! Anyhow, Good luck Klate! All the best Sabah! Play welll!!!!


p/s..i am craving for DURIAN!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Princess Diaries Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device