January 19, 2011

I'm a Sagittarius.

Posted by Aly Alberta at 9:57 AM
Hey, did u heard about the new zodiac dates? I’ve read at the Yahoo! News today that there are new zodiac dates and new zodiac sign too. Wah! That’s mean I have change my star. Oh! no no no… I will always be a sagi. Once u has been a sagi u always is a sagi. So, I’ve met Mr. Google for the better explanation. And, yeah! There is a good & not really good fact to be known.

The new zodiac dates are;

•    Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16
•    Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11
•    Pisces: March 11- April 18
•    Aries: April 18 - May 13
•    Taurus: May 13 - June 21
•    Gemini: June 21 - July 20
•    Cancer: July 20 - Aug. 10
•    Leo: Aug. 10 - Sept. 16
•    Virgo: Sept. 16 - Oct. 30
•    Libra: Oct. 30 - Nov. 23
•    Scorpio: Nov. 23 - Nov. 29
•    Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 - Dec. 17
•    Sagittarius: Dec. 17 - Jan. 20

So, the new zodiac sign is Ophiuchus and, I’m on it!!!! But, Jennifer Kiza Jordan from Hattiesburg New Age said that if you were born a Sagittarius, you are still a Sagittarius. It’s because…

Read here laaaa… New Zodiac Sign, New Zodiac Dates, Where did Ophiucus come from?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Princess Diaries Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device