March 27, 2011

Perubahan yang agak drastic..

Posted by Aly Alberta at 8:41 PM
OK! Tajuk amat poyo.. Not that sooooo drastic... Drastic yang tak berapa nak drastic laaa.. Boleh macam tu? =p

OK! Since I've linked to this *see picture below* my blog has appeared at FB & Twitter.

Why? Saja nak menggedik.. Nak beritahu 1 dunia yang I ada blog jugaaa... HaHaHa.. Sorry! Kepoyoan amat terserlah di sini. The reason is sebab I dah lama nak link blog I ke FB but I don't know how. Then, recently I like page Elia's Blog at FB, alahhhh KFCM@Apex's GF tuuu.. I like to read her handwriting. I tau her blog dekat paper Utusan somewhere early this year. Story pasal boleh buat duit melalui blog tuuu.. Dah lama juga I jadi silent reader, baru juga I follow blog tuu.. So, I saw her blog was appeared at FB using that application. Then, I tried & it works! Boleh link to Twitter juga. So, I linked to both, FB & Twitter.


After a week we have been linked, the total page views has increased drastically. From 900++ viewers to ... *see picture below*


 Awesome tak? Awesome tak?!


OK! I decided to keep it for now. We'll see a week lagi. Kita tengok increased @ decreased.

Love ya!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Princess Diaries Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device