March 26, 2011

Sabtu yang dah tak penin..

Posted by Aly Alberta at 11:18 PM
Haluu.. My Saturday has went well so far. Reported at 10.40pm. Well, as my previous entry, I've listed 2 events that happens on the same time & I don't know which 1 to do. Anyway, I've chose the 1st event & support the 2nd event at home with the 2 makciks!

Seri saja sudah memadai bagi Malaysia.. - sya copy ayat Malaysia Football Team FB.

As u all know, Malaysia 1 (7) - 1 (62) Etoille FC. Seawal minit ke 7 Malaysia telah menjaringkan gol hasil tandukan Ahmad Fakri Saarani. Gol itu juga merupakan yang pertama bagi Fakri untuk tahun ini. Minit ke 62, Etoille FC telah menjaringkan gol penyamaan. I missed the goal because I was busy with the dishes. I missed the 1st kick as well, because of SYTCD. I missed a few seconds. I switched to 801, the game at 00.45 minutes. How bad kan?! Anyhow, Congratto Malaysia! Looking forward to see the next game.

Here are the players that played well tonight..

1. Khairul Fahmi Che Mat (Sharbinee Alawee)
2. Asrarudin Putra (Azmi Muslim)
3. Aidil zafuan (Fizal Fahmi Rosid)
4. Muslim Ahmad (Fadhli Shas)
5. Mahali Jasuli (Sabree Mat Abu)
6. Amar Rohidan (Azidan Sarudin)
7. S. Kunalan (Ashaari Shamsudin)
8. Amirulhadi Zainal (S. Chanturu)
9. Safiq Rahim (C) (Baddrol Bakhtiar)
10. Ahmad Fakri Shahrani (Sahahrizal Saad)
11. Norshahrul Idlan Talaha (C)

Not in the game but was in the list..

1. K. Gurusamy VC
2. Izzaq Faris Ramlan


p/s.. Sya kempunan lagi nak tengok Izzaq Faris Ramlan.

OK! Now story mory about Earth Hour pulaaaa.. Sharp 8.30pm, we switched off all the light except the kitchen's because I'm doing the dishes! Gila mau tutup lampu. Habis berterabur berpecahan pinggan mangkuk nanti. The makciks la yang semangat!! Yes! Ini yang kita mau! Semangat untuk menyelamatkan bumi. It was a wonderful moment! Next year will be more great I guess... Weeeeeeee.... =p



2 orang makciks ku yang amat ku sayang!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Princess Diaries Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device